Assam Librarian Job 2019– Assam Legislative Assembly Job 2019 Applications are invited from the citizen of India as defined in Article 5 & 8 of the Constitution of India to fill up the following posts in the scale of pay as shown against the following :
1. Librarian: 1 (one)
Scale of Pay: 30,000 /- –1,10,000/- + Grade Pay Rs. 13,300/-P.M.
Educational Qualification: The candidate must hold a Master Degree in Library Science from any recognized University. Preference will be given to those who have got 5 (five) years of experience as a Librarian in reputed institution/organization and having practical knowledge in Digital Library.
Age Limit: The candidate should not be less than 21 years and more than 38 (Thirty-eight) years.
Relaxation: The upper age limit is relaxable
- By 3 years for OBC/MOBC candidates i.e. up to 41 years, and
- By 5 years for SC/ST (P) & (H) candidates i.e. up to 43 years as per the existing Govt. Rule.
2. System Analyst: 1 (one)
Educational Qualification: The candidate should possess the minimum qualification of B.E/B.Tech (IT/Computer Science); B.Sc (IT); BCA and should be well versed with the practical knowledge of web-page, website, software, etc. to run/function a website properly.
Fixed pay: Rs.25,000/ only on a contractual basis.
Age Limit: The candidate should not be less than 21 years and more than 38
Last date of submission of application- 29-06-2019
How to Apply for Assam Legislative Assembly Job 2019:
Candidates shall be required to send the duly filled in Application in Standard Form as published in Part-IX of the Assam Gazette with self-attested photocopies of all Testimonials with the requisite documents as indicated below:
- Original Treasury Receipt for Rs. 250.00 (Rupees Two Hundred and Fifty only) for General and OBC/MOBC candidates and Rs. 125.00 (Rupees One Hundred and Twenty Five only) for candidates belonging to SC/ST (both P & H) categories as Examination Fee under Head of Account viz., “0070- OTHER ADMINISTRATIVE SERVICES”, 60-OTHER SERVICES, 800-OTHER
RECEIPTS (10). The fees are not refundable and no other mode of deposit of fee other than through Treasury Challan shall be accepted. However, for the post of System Analyst (Contractual), no Treasury Challan needs to be submitted.
- Age proof certificate (Birth Certificate/Admit Card of H.S.L.C or equivalent examination) and 2 (two) copies of recent passport Size color photographs.
- A self-addressed envelope (size 22x10cm) affixing a postal stamp of Rs. 5/-only shall be submitted.
- Candidates will have to super scribe the name of the post applied for on the top of the sealed envelope carrying the application form and should be addressed to the Principal Secretary, Assam Legislative Assembly, Dispur, Guwahati- 781006.
- Candidates who are in Government service may also apply through proper channel with a NOC from the Head of the Institution.
- Caste Certificate issued by the competent authority must be enclosed in case of reserved categories candidates. Incomplete applications shall be summarily rejected.