Online Applications are invited from the intending eligible candidates for appearing in the Dibrugarh University Post Graduate Entrance Test (DUPGET), 2019 for admission to the following academic Programmes of Dibrugarh University in the Academic Session 2019-2020:
Programs & Subjects of Dibrugarh University Post Graduate Entrance Test
1. Master of Arts (M.A.): Anthropology, Assamese, Bodo, Economics, Education, English, Geography, History, Mathematics, Political Science, Philosophy, Sociology, and Statistics
2. Master of Science (M.Sc.): Anthropology, Applied Geology, Chemistry, Geography, Life Sciences, Mathematics, Physics, and Statistics
3. Master of Commerce (M.Com.): Finance and Marketing
Eligibility: Bachelor’s Degree with Major in the relevant subject securing at least 45% marks or equivalent grade point
Bachelor’s Degree with at least 50% marks in the relevant subject and 45% marks in aggregate in case of the candidates of General Programme or equivalent grade point.
Dibrugarh University Post Graduate Entrance Test Details:
- The DUPGET shall be of 100 Marks and of 2 (two) hours duration.
- It shall be conducted in a single paper of the concerned subject containing 100 Objective Type Multiple Choice questions carrying 1 (one) mark each.
- The Question Paper shall be in English excluding the language subjects. However, the question papers of the B.A. Programme shall also be set in Assamese.
- There shall be a provision of negative marking of 0.25 mark for an incorrect response to a question.
- The candidate shall be required to answer in the OMR Response Sheet and the evaluation process shall be done by the automated electronically operated system.
- The DUPGET score shall be valid for admission in the current academic session only.
- For any other details regarding DUPGET, 2019, please visit the website dibru.ac.in
How to Apply: The candidate shall be required to register in the portal www.dibru.online by entering Full Name, Username, Password and a Mobile Number to login. The candidate will get an “Activation Code” in the Mobile Number which is to be entered for Activation.
- Online Application for DUPGET 2019 begins: 07.06.2019
- The last date for submission of application: 28.06.2019 (up to 5.00 p.m.)
- Date of the DUPGET, 2019: 10.07.2019 (Wednesday)
(11.00 a.m. to 01.00 p.m.)
Application Fee: Rs. 500/- only through the online payment gateway by using Debit (ATM) Card/Credit Card/ Internet Banking during the submission of the form. No other mode of payment is accepted.
Notification: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here