The online examination (Preliminary and Main) for the next Common Recruitment Process for selection of personnel for Clerical cadre Posts in the Participating Organisations is tentatively scheduled in December 2020 & January 2021. Depending on the vacancies to be filled in during the financial year 2021-22 based on the business needs of the Participating Organisations and as reported to IBPS, candidates shortlisted will be provisionally allotted to one of the Participating Organisations keeping in view the spirit of Govt. Guidelines on reservation policy, administrative convenience, etc. The validity for CRP Clerks-X will automatically expire at the close of business on 31.03.2022 with or without giving any notice.
The tentative schedule of events is as follows:
- On-line registration including Edit/Modification : 02.09.2020 to 23.09.2020
- Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges (Online): 02.09.2020 to 23.09.2020
- Download of call letters for Pre- Exam Training: 17.11.2020 onwards
- Conduct of Pre-Exam Training: 23.11.2020 to 28.11.2020
- Download of call letters for Online examination – Preliminary: 18.11.2020
- Online Examination – Preliminary: 05.12.2020, 12.12.2020 and 13.12.2020
- Result of Online exam – Preliminary: 31.12.2020
- Download of Call letter for Online exam – Main: 12.01.2021
- Online Examination – Main: 24.01.2021
- Provisional Allotment: 01.04.2021
A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent
a qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
Age (As on 01.09.2020): Minimum: 20 years Maximum: 28 years
HOW TO APPLY
Candidates can apply online only from 02.09.2020 to 23.09.2020 and no other mode of application will be accepted. Candidates are first required to go to the IBPS’s website www.ibps.in and click on the Home Page to open the link “CRP Clerks” and then click on the option “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE FOR
CRP- Clerks (CRP-Clerks-X)” to open the On-Line Application Form.
Application Fees shall be as follows:
– Rs. 175/- (inclusive of GST) for SC/ST/PWBD/EXSM candidates.
– Rs. 850 /- (inclusive of GST) for all others